You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Give your suggestions and feedback here.

Hello Friends,
    I think it will be easy for webmaster to check suggestions by members in a single thread. Thats why I am creating this thread. If you have any suggestion regarding HaryanaSpider.com you can put your idea here.
    With Best Regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Hello Sunil,
    Thanks for posting this tread. I think this help us to get regarding about Haryanaspider.com.
    Thanks again,

best Regards,
    aJaY DusSaD

If you want to succeed, you must make your own opportunities as you go

Hey that's a great idea. We should stick to it to give our suggestions and feedback in a single thread.

I think we have to start some point/cash earning programs so as to we can motivate members to enjoy here and learn from that like some GD and article post cash credits.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Amit,
    Thanks for your valuable comments and nice feedback. I am completely agree with your point. We are about to start cash credit within one or two days. Till then you can post resource and business and if cash credit is started after approval of your resource, your resource will be reconsidered to give cash credit and proper business will also considered for reallocation of cash.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

----

Hello Amit,
    Please accept my warm welcome to Haryanaspider.com. I think you are from Haryana.
    Yes, this is a great idea to get suggestion of members in a single thread.

BeSt ReGaRdS,
    aJaY DuSsAD

Thanks Guys,

I am pleased to have such nice words from you both. Thanks.
    I am from Kurukshetra and waiting for this portal since I joined ISC. Lets make this portal full of Haryana culture.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Regards
    Amit Siwach

There should be a type General in the News section as now this has only political and sports news section.
    There are several news which comes in other than these type. So better is this we add one more type as general to distinguish between the news parts and user not confused while adding new posts.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Amit,
    You are absolutely right. The category General News is now added in news section. Section for the suggestion.
    Regards,
    Sunil Saharan

----

One More suggestion, Sunil

When you click on Haryana news link above then on the title shown on the explorer contains html tags.

I think this can be avoided to give much greater look to site.
    I have attached the screen shot. Please get it resolved with developers.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Delete Attachment

Hi Sunil,

If Some one looks here then please look errors we are facing while adding new attraction under "Best tourist places in Haryana" Link.

That gives error message while I click on Add New attraction link.

Please pass this on to developers or let me know to whom should I concern about these silly mistakes happening in our lovely portal.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.