You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New spider

Hello Friends,
    I am Ajay Dussad from Sirsa(Haryana). I am new in this site (Haryanaspider.com).
    I am very happy to see website for Haryana State.
    In the start to get point very hard because this site is beta stage and I think this site is help us to earn money.
    I think it is best way to get more information about Haryana.

Best Regards,
    Ajay Dussad

If you want success than you must make your own opportunities as you go
    Hello Ajay,
    Welcome to Haryanaspider.com . It is good to see you here. Yes, this site can help you to earn some pocket money and you can also earn good money from google adsense. Cash credit is not implemented but it will be implemented very soon. Revenue sharing is active so you can earn from google adsense program. You are right that this site is the best place to get information about Haryana state. Getting point is not very hard if you post quality content then you will get some good points. So don't wait anymore just continue your posting. You are a good contributor to this site.
    Best of luck and stay active.

With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan

webmaster,
    Haryanaspider.com

----

Hello Sunil,
    Thanks for your valuable information and yes, this site really help us to get money or pocket money. This site provide all the information about Haryana.
    Thanks again for your valuable information.

Best Regards,
    Ajay Dussad

If you want to success than you must make your own opportunities as you go

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.