You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Post link about haryanaspider.com and earn points

Hello Members,
    Here is the first announcement. You can earn 5-20 points by submitting clickable link to Haryanaspider.com . The link should be in a forum related to Haryana or the article/post to which you are posting link. Soon we will introduce cash credit and the good news is that cash will be also given to the links which are submitted before the announcement of cash. So don't wait and start posting links today.
    Regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Nice announcement.Hope every one will use this .It will give you extra points and cash too in future. So,start posting links to get more points .
    Pankaj Gupta
    Join www.HamaraUp.com & www.BiharSpider.Com too..

This is great start Sunil, We are waiting for more announcements to work on as this is one of the finest portal for haryana to make more advantage.

Please make more announcement soon and add me as editor to this portal.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Amit,
    At present the total postings are limited and I can handle them easily. There are only two or three active members at Haryanaspider including you. So at the moment doesn't make sense to add new editor for 5-10 posts a day. However I will add you in editor panel when we got some active members so refer your friends and post good contents. This will improve our search engine ranking and we will get more traffic then we need editor and if you continue your contribution you may be our first editor.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

----

Hello Friends,
    I think it is a nice announcement. I think the webmater posting many other announcement and these announcement help us to get more and more point. By getting point , and by posting good Article we earn pocket money from this site and by doing all this , I think this site become more strong than other spider sites. I think at present this site is in beta stage.

Best Regards,
    Ajay Dussad

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.