You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana Updates

Life Sentence to the Killer of Manoj and Babli

After the battle of 3 years at last Killer of Manoj and Babli who are accused by the Panchyat for getting married in same Gotra and murdered by the Villagers of Karnal in the name of honour killing. Karnal Session court sentenced 5 people to hang until death for killing a couple.

This is the first time when a Haryana court give this kind of judgement against the Panchayat.

Express your views about this incident. What do you think about this decision of court?
    Hi Pooja,

This is great to know we are starting such threads for discussion in forum and I am quite happy to find such topics of social affairs.

In my views this is the right way to bring our community from these kind of happenings. Couple is the only culprit in the eyes panchayat but they have not even think about their better future. I respect the decision of court while deciding to death sentence for this honor killing.

I would like to say all the culprits who kill someone for just sake of money or respect should be always hanged as no one on this earth is allowed to kill.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.