You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

To Editors

Hi editors, my only resource deleted, but i have edit this resource and i think it should be approved now. Thanks
    Please provide the link of your resource.

If this wont be a copy paste we will approve this and provide you the points.

Please be sure you have written the resource in your own language and should not be copy paste from other sites.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi Ajay

I have seen your resource. As we have earlier stated that this site is purely for the Haryana information. Your post lacks the content and the palace you have shown is not in Haryana and hence we request you to post Haryana related information as much as you can.

Hoping for co operation and great post for Haryana information.

Please do not mind the rejection but this is obvious we have to reject this type of Resource which can not pass information on Haryana state.

You can post any information particularly in different sections.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi,

please check it,
    http://www.haryanaspider.com/resources/2390-Micr-A-beautiful-place.aspx

Thanks,
    ajay singh ( andy )

have a look please,

thanks
    ajay

Hello Ajay

As told by me earlier that at haryanaspider.com we approve only the contents related to Haryana and its district. It is applicable the you submit your resource again after the modification but please clarify that from which district or area in Haryana this place belongs.

As you do nor mention anything about the location of the place.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Ok, I have not any emergency to post in this site. Bye ! Bye !

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.