You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Namaste Haryana

Namaste Haryana Friends

Myself Krishan Sangwan. I am from Bhiwani (Haryana). I have compaleted my graduation from Bhiwani. Now I am doing a job in delhi. I am a new member of Haryanaspider (HS). Today have login here 2nd time. I do not know more about this site. Please help me and tell me something about this.

Thanks in advance for your help.

your friend
    Krishan Sangwan
    Hi Krishan,

Welcome to the Haryana's best and developing portal. We really love to introduce the facts we share here.

By the time I am posting this you might have done a good score and deserve to be an active member with your great efforts while developing this portal.

You first read the New Member Faqs. Then you come to know about the ways of posting. You are deliberately free to post any content written in your own words which is related to Haryana state.
    We are here only for sharing different news, informations about the Haryana state. Explore your post as much as you can to beneficial for you. I hope you will not copy paste contents from different sites and write them in your own words.
    You will recheck your post before posting to be assured you have not done any spelling mistake and your content is up to the point you wish to express.

By doing so you will gain a lot from this site. We have cash rewards for different section which after a threshold limit you can claim.

Best of Luck.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Amit

How are you

Thanks for your valuable suggestion, now I have read the site policy & new member faqs. Know I will post in my own words.

Have a good day-month-year & whole life.
    Krishan Kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.