You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Level Change

Namaste Friends

Today is the good day for me because today my mamber level has been changed. Today I have become a gold mamber. I am the 4th mamber of this site who has become gold mamber. Now I am trying to become a Diamond mamber. But it is very difficult for me.

Thanks

Krishan Kumar
    This is great you are doing well here and deserving your rights while posting god articles.

We hope in future you will post really good contents and we share revenue with you. This is really a charm to have such a user here.

Keep posting and keep earning.
    Best of Luck.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Amit

How are you

Thanks for your help. You are doing good. how much time you spend here (at this site).

I want to ask you about revenue share. I have read it but could not understand. Can you tell me something about this with example?

Krishan Kuamr

Krishan

you need to ask this question in relevant post. Any how Once you got enough posts with your profile then you are eligible for google adsense
    And you can apply for that.

As soon as your account is approved by google then you are eligible to earn adsense revenue from this site.

So post as much as you can and we will tell you whenever you should be eligible to Google adsense account.

Dont apply now as you lack very much behind the eligibility and if you apply now then your account will not be approved and you will have problems while approving it next time.

So stay connected and post about Haryana information as much as you can.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Krishan

It is really great that you become gold member in such a small span of time all because of your hard work,as members are the biggest asset of the site and members like you are defiantly good for site as well as inspiration for new members.

Ad sense revenue is the money which we get through Google. If you already have Google Ad sense account than you can associate it with haryana spider but if you want to apply for the new than wait for some time. You can visit your Ad sense profile page to see that whether you are eligible for applying the Ad sense account or not.

If you still have confusion than please read Revenue Sharing

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.