You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

About Post Points

hi Amit

Good morning

how are you

I would like to ask you that you are doing partialty with your own post & other member's post.

It is right that you are the editor of this site but it does not mean that you will give high points to your post & low points to other member's post.

I think it is not good. You should not do this. You should give the points according to post.

If you want that other mamber are be active here then you will give the points according to post.

Krishan
    Member HS
    Krishan,

you really raised a very good point to start with and I would like to respond you with a satisfying manner.

There are webmasters sitting on my head and if I do partiality then they will not pardon me. I am not authorized to approve posts which I have posted. There are other senior members who approve my posts. I have approved very less posts of yours only a few. Most of the approvals are done by senior members who are here.

I am just guiding you about your posts. Believe me you are better than me and doing great with your efforts. This is only the quality of post which gives us points and cash credit. I always tried you to convey about post good quality material and you are really improving from that and this is what we need.
    You have seen in your previous posts that majority of them was rejected and since when I asked you to improve your posts and given guidelines then you are getting better and hence you are performing well.

I only can approve posts which are posted by other members and I found very few of yours as others members and editors approve them before me.

So no need to panic if your content deserve points and cash as per the standards of Haryana Spider you will be provided that. If you need to verify then please tell me your post which was given less point. I will raise this to our senior members and hope you will have a great response.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.