You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: What is the minimum payout of haryana spider....???

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is the minimum payout of haryana spider....???'.
    Hello Chriag

Welcome to the Haryanaspider.com

The minimum payout for the site is Rs. 2000, I hope you will achieve this level soon. Be active and post self written contents only which are related to Haryana and its district. You can also post the contents about Chandigarh, Capital of Haryana

All the best!

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Hello Webmaster,

I think 2000 is very big amount and its very hard to achieve this very soon, It can be done easily if we introduce some sections like competitions and contest and i must say we will participate it for earning good cash credit and will get reward for that. It is sounding good. Hope you will think about it.

Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a HaryanaSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Ravi,

I dont think any amount is big to spread knowledge about our state. We are here to spread Haryana state information as much as we can and for that if we are paid then what is harm in that.

Regarding your amount concern as we are developing and provide genuine cash rewards in various contests though we are discussing on that part but this is really very less amount and if contribution is great then members will be paid rewards too.

I hope you are satisfied with your query.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Ravi

Yes, No doubt Rs. 2000 is very big amount to earn very soon but not impossible to achieve. We are soon going to announce some competitions and contest at site. You can also suggest us some competition or contest which you like to see on haryanaspider.com. Your valuable suggesting are always welcome.

So all the best and enjoy the spread knowledge while earning.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.