You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Haryana Updates

Who is editor of resource section.....?/

could anybody please tell me who is the editor of resource section here.......???
    Hello Chirag

Right now Mr. Amit Siwach and myself is responsible for the editing in all the sections of haryanaspider.com . If you have any problem or want information about any section of the site than you can contact me through the forum or you can also chat with me directly. As my e-amil id is poojasingh1977@gmai.com

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

I have submitted a something in resource section.it haven't checked yet.why.........???

Hello

I checked them and keep them pending with a note to add more description. I guess you submit them agian without any much changes. So I request you to add some more description in your resource to make it more informative for he readers. I will approve it for surely as both the topics of your resource are very good.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Chirag your posts are copied and we wont allow copied content on our portal. Though we have not deleted your post and kept in pending section so as you can modify and resubmit in your own words.

Please do not copy paste the things else we have to delete your posts.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

hello amit

It is to informed that all the articles that i submit in the recent days are not copied from anyone.I have written those articles.I also want to know on what basis you are talking that i haven't written those articles by my own and copied from some other website.firstly,check all the articles fully.

My dear friend,

If you just make a bit of change in your article then we can pick it from the web. Make your article so as we can not find any article as you have used your words.

I think you got the answer what you need. So keep managing your keywords so as they can help this portal not just copy and paste and made a bit of changing in the article.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.