You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Special Award Winner for Competition-Educational Institutes in Haryana- Rao Sandeep Yadav

Special Award Winner for Competition-Educational Institutes in Haryana and districts is Rao sandeep yadav - Rs. 100 + 200 points. He has contributed consistently throughout the month in Business section and the clear winner of this award.

Let's congratulate Rao sandeep yadav for this first award from Haryanaspider.com

Haryanaspider.com is going to start some more contest and competitions. You all are invited to participate in these contest. Post your valuable contents and win lots of cash credits and points.
    Thanks a lot of for making me the winner of this special award winner i believe that i work in HS very hardly and will try to win more award in future.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep yadav
    www.HaryanaSpider.com/r/raosandeep.aspx

Hello Mr. Rao Sandeep Yadav"Good Day",
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from a new comer.

Regards
    Ashish

This is really great we are introducing contest on our portal now and I hope people here are more enthusiastic.

Congratulations to my buddy for his success in the contest. I hope we will have more enthusiastic members here.

Best of Luck to all.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.