You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Phone nos. dharamshalas in bramha sarovar area

i am not getting phone nos. of dharamshala at kurukshetra such as geeta bhawan, birla mandir dharamshala, geeta dham, preferably the dharamshala should be located near bramha sarovar . pl. mail me on sureshlatur33@rediffmail.com thanks
    Hello Suresh

Welcome to the haryanaspider.com please visit Places to stay in Kurukshetra . This resources contain the telephone numbers of various places including Dharmshala's may be this will help you. For any further information or query please let us know.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

thanks poojaji, I have already tried these phone numbers from http://kurukshetra.nic.in/tourist/rent.htm link but these numbers are not working. all these numbers are 5 digit and i think phone numbers in kurukshetra are now of 6 digit. please check this and give me correct numbers.

Hi Suresh,

There might be a certain change in numbers mentioned in the resource. You have to affix "2" in the starting of number as they changed to Six digits.

Please dial STD Code as 01744-and then "2" and the mentioned telephone number.

Please let me know if you have any confusion while dialing the numbers.We also made necessary changes in Places to stay in Kurukshetra please have a look again.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

dear Amitji thanks for your effort. Please note that by adding 2 problem is not solved. Many phone numbers not exist or going to wrong persons. Please correct the same. Pl. do one favor for me. pl. suggest me which dharamshala near bramhasarovar is good having attach bath facility or which place is good for the stay.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.