You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

What do you expect from HS in 2011

Let's friend its time to discuss that what new changes do you want from HS in 2011, what do you expect from HS in 2011.
    I expect that in the new year HS will start many contest time to time so that every person will work with a very best work. there time will not be waste and this will increase more member on the HS.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep

Hello

Please visit Resource writing contest- Famous Personalities from Haryana

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Hello...

A very nice question asked by Rao Sandeep.
    I am a new member on HS.I will give my best contributes and information about various updates of Haryana.I expect to achieve high member level in 2011.

With Regards...
    Naveen Yadav

Hello Mr. Naveen Yadav

You are most Welcome on the HS it is the Haryana fastest growing websites from this you can get all the information of Haryana.
    For more information please visit the "New member FAQ" and you will know how to work on the HS.
    please never try to post the copy contents always post self written contents this will get more credits for you.

If you have any kind of doubt then please feel free to ask here.

Do hard work and get success....

Also see the new contest started by HS and participate them also this will help you to make a good position at HS.

All the Best

With Best Regards
    Rao Sandeep

Let's grow together.....................

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.