You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Special Award Winner for Resource writing contest Famous Personalities from Haryana

Special Award Winner for Resource writing contest Famous Personalities from Haryana is again Rao sandeep yadav as a winner he is receiving the sum of - Rs. 250 + 250 points. He has contributed consistently throughout the month in Resource section and the clear winner of this award.

Let's congratulate Rao sandeep yadav for this second award from Haryanaspider.com

Haryanaspider.com is going to start some more contest and competitions. You all are invited to participate in these contest. Post your valuable contents and win lots of cash credits and points.
    Congratulations to the winner.
    With regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Congratulations Rao,
    You did really a great job to show your caliber and about the contest as this is really fantastic to read the entries in this section. I hope everyone learnt about Haryana personalities and all will be now much familiar with this state.

Great work Rao.
    Congratulations once again.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi Amit Siwach

We are very happy to see you again with us for the long time you were not with us and thanks for your suggestion towards me.

At HS not I working good but all the members are doing good work and I also hope that in future we will do more hard work so that we can make this spider of Haryana No.1 then the other state spiders.

I hope you all with me for making my help.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Rao Sahib
    Happy to see your name again up there. Many many congrats from my side. Keep it up. Best of luck.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hi Hemant

Thanks for your congrats and I hope that you will also do more hard work and win many awards at HS.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Rao Sahib
    Thanks for your guidance and support. I will surely try my level best to do more and more hard work and also try my level best to win many prizes here at Haryana Spider.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.