You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Who will win the World Cup 2011

This is the question, every Cricket fan asking from each other these days. This is a big question and no one able to answer this question till 2nd april. Every Team has their strong and weak aspects and Cricket is a game of Uncertainty. No one can sure about results.

So Lets discuss on "Who will win the World Cup 2011." and share your views.
    my love towards my country force me to cheer up for my team and i am doing the same.but in game perspectives their are many another teams which are as strong as India.

their is no doubt that indian team is strong and balanced but Fielding and Fast bowling are the weak point. many of players are struggling with injuries. this can affect team performance in knockout games.

also we Can't ignore South Africa and Sri lanka.

i wish and pray that India will won the cup and Break the myth that hosting country can't win.

Best of Luck team India.

Hello Aman

You are right that every country persons wants that they will won th CUP but at least we can guess that who is most powerful and who can try most to win this CUP.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    "If you want to get something then you have to loss something and if you want to get every thing then you have to loss every thing"

hello sandeep

i am saying the same thing. every team is strong in their aspects.

way to knockout round is not too difficult for India.two more wins and India will be in knockout round. but knockout round is much more difficult than league matches. A single defeat and Game finish.

a poor performance by Indian team. :(

this poor performance of Indian team reminds me a Hindi quote "naam bade aur darshan chote"

well most of the the teams are playing well. even after thirty matches it is difficult decide "who will win the world cup". most of the teams doing well. so still we can't decide.

lets wait for April finale.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.