You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for February 2011

As per our announcement Partnership share from Haryanaspider, this month 2 members qualified for partnership share, both were too active and total points scored by them were 840. Total 1723.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 840, only 965 Rs was shared and remaining 758 Rs remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these two members are

Pooja - 712.00
    Rao sandeep yadav - 253.00

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Hello sir

Thanks for announcing this partnership share program very soon of February and also including my name as a second winner and I want to say many-2 congratulation to pooja mam for the winning first award.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav
    "If you want to get something then you have to loss something and if you want to get every thing then you have to loss every thing"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.