You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I am new here.

Hello to all the senior members, I an new in Haryana Spider, however I am a Gold level member in Himachal Spider, Silver level member in India Study Channel, Silver level member in Delhi Spider.
    All the websites I had mentioned above use Stat Counter, which helps to record the number of visitors. I think Haryana Spider should have something like Stat Counter. Please make a response to this forum

I also want to know, about the color used in the forum section of Haryana Spider.
    Hello Narender

Haryana spider welcomes you as you know that HS is the haryana largest website where you can learn as well as earn money. Please read the new member FAQ and posting guidelines. You are not new for this spider group even though if you have any question then feel free to ask here.

with all the best

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav

To editors, I had posted a resource but till date that is not checked. So I just want to know Is this site only for editors and senior members??. I am very upset with the performance of Editors and this could be my last post on this Editor's preference site. Good Bye
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Member of HS, Editor of Uttarakhand spider.

Hi

Your resource is approved now.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Thanks mam for approving my resource. Please check the new posts daily.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Member of HS, Editor of Uttarakhand spider.

Hello Narender

Please try to have patience as you know very well that here is lot of work to the editors and by the mistake if any resource left then don't say that the site performane is not good. I want to remeber you that sice the last 6-7 month Haryana Spider.com working very good.
    But from your this left resouce some reason would be there as you know that Holi festival was there so editors was busy or there can be any reason.

Now your resouce is approved keep posting regular.

Regards
    Rao Sandeep Yadav

ALWAYS DO WORK HARD NEVER WAIT FOR RESULT

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.