You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

To the Editors

Respected Editors
    I have posted some resources out of which three resources on Kurukshetra University, Maharishi Dayanand University and Chaudhary Devi Lal University were deleted and a resource on Maharishi Markendeshwar University was in pending status, may I know the reason why? As there is no reason stated for deletion and pending status as well for my resources. I was a student of MDU and KU as well, so I posted these resources to the best of my knowledge. At least I deserve a reason for the above.
    Regards
    Hello Hemant

Welcome to the the haryanaspider.com, i appreciate your work at himachalspider.com

Your resources on Kurukshetra University, Maharishi Dayanand University and Chaudhary Devi Lal University are deleted because these universities are already posted in the resource section with sufficient details.

We kept your resource on Maharishi Markendeshwar University pending because of some confusion, now it is approved.

You can also contact me on my gmail id: poojasingh1977@gmail.com

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Hello Pooja Ji
    Thanks for your response and approving at least some of my resources. I also want to know on which topics I should write my articles or post my resources, as my previous hard work was of no use. If you can guide me please, I will be highly thankful to you.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello Hemant

I want to give some suggestion and some guidelines.
    1. If you want to post any resource then first check it at the resource section if it already posted then never try to post.
    2. If you can provide sufficient details but posted resource doesn't contain sufficient details then you can post.
    3. you can take the help from newspapers, other websites, read ithem carefully and then try to make in your own language.
    4. Never post copied containts HS never accept it.
    5. You can chek what other members are posting and by taking help from that you can choose the current topics.
    6. for the up-comming days you can post about, attractions, school, college, admission, jobs etc.

I hope that you understand very well

All the best.............

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mine too some of resource and business directory are still pending.

please take a look on my request.

some of them are still with pending status even after resubmit after editing.

Hello All
    Thanks for your support and suggestions. People like you will surely take HS to new heights. Because of your guidence I am a Silver level member now & is still growing. Also I will surely contribute to the best of my efforts. Also hoping for a great relationship with you all through this great site.
    Regards

Hello Rao Sahib
    Thanks for your timely guidence and support. The suggestions were very useful and helping.
    Regards

Hi Hemant

You are always welcome at our HS family I try too much help to all the members of HS.
    Even though if you have any problem then feel free to ask here.

Mr. Hemant please do some more hard work and I want to see you at the Gold member very soon and I am sure you will do this very soon.

All the best for your future.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Rao Sahib
    Thanks for your response. I will surely work hard and become the Gold level member of the Haryana Spinder within next few days.
    Thanks for motivating me.
    Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.