You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

To the Webmasters

Respected Webmasters
    May I please know why was my business on Hindu College Education, Sonipat deleted as where was the duplicacy because to the best of my knowledge there are two colleges with same name that is Hindu College of Education, one is in HISSAR posted by me resource section & the second is in SONIPAT which was deleted with the reason duplicate content OR there was some other reason for deletion of the business as this will also affect my earning for HS for this month.
    Thanks & Regards
    Hello Webmasters
    There is no response from your side as I am waiting for the same from such a long time. If I am wrong just tell me. At least you must satisfy the fellow members of the HS. Otherwise I am not going to post contents here at HS. This will be my last post.
    Regards and Goodbye

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hi hemant Please don't mind and give attention on my this

there can be several problems-

1. New month has been started and the webmaster would be busy there is lot of work for editing and revenue program was announced so there was lot of work
    2. There can be any mistake in your post.
    3. Please check it again and try to remove any mistake.
    4. the webmaster will not tell you, you have to do yourself and resubmit it again.
    5. Never loose your confidence.
    6. Continue your work

I hope you will do now better

I also request to POOJA mam please try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hemant Please don't mind and give attention on my this

there can be several problems-

1. New month has been started and the webmaster would be busy there is lot of work for editing and revenue program was announced so there was lot of work
    2. There can be any mistake in your post.
    3. Please check it again and try to remove any mistake.
    4. the webmaster will not tell you, you have to do yourself and resubmit it again.
    5. Never loose your confidence.
    6. Continue your work

I hope you will do now better

I also request to POOJA mam please try to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Hemant sir, I know you are not a man who can attempt mistakes. I think webmasters should have a review on your post again.
    Hello Hemant sir, I want your and other members active presence on Uttarakhand Spider. Please join it and earn more than double from all other spider sites. Also there is a need of editor in Uttarakhand Spider. So you all are invited.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Member of HS, Editor of Uttarakhand spider.

Please visit http://www.haryanaspider.com/business/1062-Hindu-College-Education-Sonipat.aspx
    With Regards
    Pooja Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.