You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement Partnership share from Haryanaspider, this month 5 members qualified for partnership share. The minimum stipulated points were 1500 but members together crossed that and scored 1644. We have Rs. 2989.00 to be shared and nothing is going unshared this time.

Pooja – Rs. 849.00
    Rao – Rs. 709.00
    Harish Sangwan – Rs. 636.00
    Raj Kumar Singh – Rs. 471.00
    Hemant Singh Kanwar – Rs. 324.00

The revenue sharing programme has been extended for three more months so please make use of this opportunity.
    Hello Kumar sir thanks for extended this revenue sharing programme for three more months and I want to say Congratulation!! to POOJA, HARISH, RAJ, HEMANT for there outstanding performance at the HS and this is the reason that we cross minimum points of 1500 and earn more revenue. This month I got maximum profit since I join this website.

I hope that this month we will do more hard work we will try to get double revenue in the up-comming months.

I want to say thanks for all member of HS to there co-operation on making this revenue record for this month.

So friends let's do again hard work and earn lot of money.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear All
    I would like to congratulate all the members who got share for this month and hope more and more members will share the revenue next month. Also I would like to thank Kumar sir for extending the partnership share scheme for next three months and providing us the wonderful opportunity to earn as much as we can.
    Best of luck to all.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Member of HS, Editor of Uttarakhand spider.

Congratulations to all the winner and great opportunity for all the members to earn profit from extended validity of this program.
    Hope everyone will furnish his best to ensure their claims.

Best of Luck to All.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.