You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: What section of HS do you like the most

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What section of HS do you like the most'. I request to all the member of HS please give your response in details so that we will try to concentrate on that topic which you like the most. Also provide the reason why you like the HS section most.
    Hello All
    As for as I am concerned, I love the Resouce section of HS. The reason behind this as a member is that it provides liberty to write and choose the topic of my choice. The other reason reason behind this as a visitor to HS is that it provides a vast knowledge of Haryana and other important information. All other sections are also good but for me Resource section is the best.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

I love resources, because resources are the most important part of any spider site. I would like to invite you all to come and join Uttarakhand Spider. Join and win Member of Week and many other programs.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Member of HS, Editor of Uttarakhand spider.

Hi

I am satisfied to the answer of Mr. Hemant and also like the Resources section very much as there can be several reason
    1. you will find the full details about that topics and all things which are related to Haryana.
    2. This also gives good cash credit and earn lot of revenue.
    3. You can make your points yourself there is no need to copy from other side.
    4. Share your knowledge with others and get more knowledge

I think these are the reason for which every one like Resources section.

Regards
    RAO SANDEEP YADAV
    Always do work hard never wait for result~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.