You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Resource writing contest- Tourist Places in and near Haryana

Hello Members

All the members can Participate in Resource writing contest going to be start from today itself on haryanaspider. Topic for the contest is Tourist Places in and near Haryana

You can write the resources about the Tourist Places in and near by the Haryana and its districts under the resource category Tourist Places in Haryana

Post the valid and clear information about the tourist place,how to reach there, activities there, accommodation facility etc., do not copy paste from other sites. Resources about the tourist places which does not belong to Haryana will not be accepted.

Good resources will be awarded by the cash credits of Rs.5 to Rs.40 and the member who post maximum number of good quality resources will get the prize money of Rs. 350 at the end of the competition.

Last date for Resource writing contest Tourist Places in and near Haryana is extended up to 20th August 2011

So all the best to all the members.
    We are very happy that after completing that revenue program you again started a very good resource contest about tourist places in Haryana. now I hope that most of the member will participate and we will enjoy lot of here.

Regards
    Sandeep

Hello Pooja Mam

I request you that please extends this contest date till August month so that more post about tourist places will be posted and more people will participate in this contest.

My request is also from all members of HS please try to post more and more article so that we can enjoy this contest.

Regards
    Sandeep yadav

I too agree that the date should be extended for a further month.

@Sandeep- I saw the tourist articles you have written for the contest and I think you have not read this thread properly. All the entries should have been in a particular sub-category as mentioned above but according to that you have only submitted 1 resource in that category. Maybe you should correct it.

Write about products and review to earn cash and Adsense

Hello Pooja mam,

I want to ask, Is it quality of resources matters or number of submitted resources matter at finalized stage of declaring result?

Which is given high priority during result declaration Quality or Quantity ?

Hello Chirag

No doubt quality is always much more important than the quantity not only at this site but for all spider sites. So while deciding the winner for any contest at HS priority will be given to the well written resources.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Can we please know if the contest has ended or not?
    Also if the contest has ended when will be the results announced?

Hi

Resurce contets will be over on 20 August 2011 and after that the results will bedeclared.

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

When will be the results announced? Or is there a further extension?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.