You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Resource writing contest- Tourist Places in and near Haryana

Hello members

Winner of Resource writing contest Tourist Places in and near Haryana is Ankit as a winner he is receiving the sum of - Rs. 350 + 350 points.

Sandeep Yadav also win the price of Rs. 150+150 points as the second winner of this contest.

Haryanaspider.com is going to start some more contest and competitions so Post your valuable contents and win lots of cash credits and points.
    Hello Pooja mam,
    Thanks for the award but wasn't the prize money Rs.350?
    Also please see the HTML of this thread. After closing the link tag for Sandeep you have added another 'a' tag by mistake.

Write about products and review to earn cash and Adsense

Hello Pooja ma'am,
    Though you have increased the amount here but in my Awards section it is still showing Rs.300 only and morever no points have been added in my account.

Hello Ankit

Congratulations!! for becoming winner of this great contest.

I hope that you will continue your hard work and will win many prizes here.

this will be added soon if after some days you you can not find then visit on your profile and click on the "recalculate my points and member level" or "recalculate my earning".

I hope that you understand very well

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Read 100+ articles at one click

Hi Sandeep,
    Congrats to you to for winning the award. Actually I am also a Gold member at ISC and GRC so I know the 'recalculate' system but it was in fact not added correctly at first. Anyhow, they are corrected now and now I am a Gold member now :)

Most of my free time is spent in these two sites as I am honestly not sure what to write in regional sites. Writing is my passion and I don't like to write short posts of recruitment, results, admission and like even though I know they fetch good Adsense. So when there is a Resource contest like this one it gives my a good topic to write on so in future too when HS organizes such contests I will be there.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.