You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Resource writing contest to celebrate Haryana Day on 1st November

Hello Members

As we all know that Haryana is going to celebrate its foundation day on 1st November 2011, so to celebrate the birth of Haryana we at Haryana spider starting resource writing contest about Haryana. All the members can participate in Resource writing contest going to be start from today.

You can write the resources about the Haryana and its districts, as this time we do not emphasize on any particular topic members are free to post anything related to Haryana like tourist places, educational institutes in Haryana, celebrities from Haryana etc. Resources which are not related to Haryana will not be accepted.

• First Prize: Rs. 500+300 points
    • Second Prize: Rs. 300+150 points
    • Third Prize: Rs. 100+75 points

Note: Minimum number of resources should be 15 to become the part of this contest and win the prize money.

Last date for Resource writing contest about Haryana is 15th November 2011.
    I am very happy that Haryana Spider is running many contest time to time and this is also the big contest in Haryana Spider.
    Now i special request to all the members of Haryana Spider please participate in this contest so that in the up-comming days more contest will be organised and we will enjoy lot of.
    I am very thankful to POOJA MAM to start this contest very soon, and I hope that in future she will bring more contest for us.

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

How to earn money at Haryana Spider

Read 100+ articles at one click

Hello Members

I am new here and I have very short time and can not participate but I will try to participate in the next time.

So I am giving best of luck to all my seniors who are doing well work here and will win this contest.

Best of Luck!!!!

Regards
    Bharat Bhushan

Great Going Pooja,
    this site has no stopping. you are doing good. Logged after a long time and still find you on the success path to put your efforts.

I would like to see this site do good business.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.