You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Why my Resource is not being reviewed

Hello Webmaster,
    Can you please tell why my Resource http://www.haryanaspider.com/resources/3345-Official-Email-id-Administrative-services.aspx is not being reviewed while Resources submitted after that have been approved?
    Please mention the Department for which these officers are worling for example:

Ms. Urvashi Gulati
    FC&PS to Govt., Haryana
    Development & Panchayats Department

Sh. R.N. Prashar,
    FC&PS to Govt., Haryana.,
    Irrigation Department

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

WM,
    I have posted whatever information I could find on the official site of Haryana Government. If this can't be approved in this format then I have no problems if you delete it.

Write about products and review to earn cash and Adsense

Hello

If you will provide the complete information only then your article will be published and if Pooja Mam is saying to do this way then you have to follow that way.

If you will provide all the complete and right information then sure your article will be approved within a very short period of time.

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Read 100+ articles at one click

Sandeep,
    I am not being arrogant! I really don't have the information otherwise I will have posted it in the first place itself. If it can't be approved then it is totally ok, I understand. I am just asking not to keep it in New Submissions and delete it or approve it.

Write about products and review to earn cash and Adsense

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.