You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am new member; help me

I am new member of HS. I have some knowledge about our state haryana and it's district which i want to share with you.

All senior members please help me about how to work here, how to earn money, how to post articles.

Thanks and regard
    kiran
    Hello Kiran

You are welcome on the Haryana largest education based website; this is the website where you will find all information about Haryana and its district. The main profit to join this website is that through this website you can also earn lot of money and also earn the adsense.
    The most things required are your daily presence on HS so that you can earn lot of money.
    This is also that from this website you will learn lot of things and if you have knowledge of any topics then you can share with us.

As you are the new member so, I will suggest you to please visit on the "New member FAQ", "Posting guidelines" on the top of this webpage left hand side. From here you will clear your all points.

To know how to earn money with HS use this link How to earn money at Haryana Spider

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Read 100+ articles at one click

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.