You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Let’s Enjoy Last Month of the Year 2011

Friends after One and half month 2011 year will be end and New Year will come. So I want to know from you that what you enjoy in your life in this year and the remaining days how will you finish of this year.
    You can also make a resource and post it in the resource section and that link provide here so that our all members can read your all details. You can also post your views directly here.
    I request to all the members please participate here your presence will make this very interesting so that in the up-coming year 2012 we will enjoy more.
    I have joined this site today only and therefore I apologize for the late response here in this section.
    yes the new month has just arrived which is also the last month of the year and I really look forward for the new year.
    Hope it will bring a good health for those whom have been ailing from quite some time, hope we all good things will happen, less corruption on the national front, more and more progress in the corporate sector.
    Hope the new year will get the better preparation for the London Olympic as well, as many of the state sports person will be representing the nation there.

Yes ITI you are welcome at the Haryana's largest education based website and I hope that all members will enjoy this month too much.

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Read 100+ articles at one click

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.