You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

New Posting guidelines- To be strictly followed

Hello members

As we all know that after the Panda update of Google, the word limits in Resource section is set to 600 minimum and 1500 maximum. So we request all the members to post the resources within these words limit in order to avoid the deletion of the post.

We are in a process of relocating all good tourism and business posts to the Resources section, so we are not accepting anymore posts in business directory. If you have any past tourism or business post please re-posts it in the resources section. Please give the links of both the posts (the new one and the old one)so that we can avoid the duplicate content.

New sets of semantic HTML codes to be used

We are also changing our policies for the use of certain HTML codes in our website. HTML tags such as ‹b› for making the words bold, ‹i› for making italics shall not be used hereafter. Any article with such coding shall be kept in pending until the correction is made according the new semantic HTML codes.

All members are requested to follow these guidelines from now onwards to avoid the deletion of the posts. If you have any queries you can get clarified at forum section.
    thanks...
    i will correct my mistakes soon in my articles.

It is good to post your original name and photograph in your profile, as it increase the credibility of your article.
    With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Yes, Mam this is very good to the website and all the members. I hope that all new members will understand this concept very soon and if you have any doubt then post your query here.

Regards
    Sandeep Yadav

Read 100+ articles at one click

thank's very much for telling us this useful information.

Regards
    Ritu Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.