You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Say best wishes to Haryana Players at Olympic 2012

When we talk about the games then the Haryana Players are on the pinnacle. Now from today Olympic 2012 games have been started and many players from Haryana's are also playing. The history of these players is very good and many medals has been won in the previous Olympics, Common wealth Games and also in many other championships.

Some players also won the GOLD medals in many other games. The Haryana CM Sh. Bhupender Sing Hooda also says that no other player can fight with the Haryana's players.

But as we all know that everyone needs the wishes, it may be possible that your one wishes can change the life of others. So this forum has been started for giving all the best wishes in the Olympic 2012.

I am also giving my best wishes to all the India and Haryana's players and wish to God that God will help you to win the Gold.

CHAK DE HARYANA

All the best................

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    All the best to all Olympics players who are going to participate in Olympic 2012. May god give them huge success !
    With Regards
    Pooja Singh

I am also giving my best wishes to all the India and Haryana's players and wish to God that God will help you to win the Gold.some players also won the GOLD medals in many other games. The Haryana CM Sh. Bhupender Sing Hooda also says that no other player can fight with the Haryana's players.
    All the best to all Olympics players who are going to participate in Olympic 2012

with best wishes

Rakesh kumar

• Sign In to post your comments