You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Requirement to make more sophisticated to HS website

Although haryanaspider.com is a brilliant and fabulous website yet it requires some sophistication in the form of adding some more hyperlinks in the site. Those may be as follows:-
    (1). "ask the experts"
    In this link, the members can put their questions and the other can provide their solutions.
    (2). "old question papers"
    In this link, members can submit old question paper so that they can be available easily to the needy members.

More improvements can suggest the other members.
    Hello Ajay

We welcome your suggestions. We already have Local Q & A section where members can put their questions and have their answers.

We will surely consider your second suggestion as soon as possible.

With Regards
    Pooja Singh

Thank you very much, Pooja mam. I am just expecting the same from you.
    Best Regards
    Prince

Hello Ajay

You are welcome at Haryana's largest educational based website. On this website every type of facility is available for the user if someone is not present we are trying to make it.

Pooja mam has given you the answer and I also give thanx for your suggestion and hope that you will also do more hard work here and will show your regularity.

Thanks & regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    Find College Fests in India

Dear Pooja mam and Sandeep sir, if you don't mind, I want to say one thing more. Mam, I felt that there is lack of the activities like creative competitions and contests on HS. So, I hope that these activities will ensure the regularity and their activeness on this site.
    Best Regards
    Prince

• Sign In to post your comments