HPSC is going to conduct HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Exam 2011 on for recruitment to the services/posts mentioned below:
• HCS (Ex.Branch)-30 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.15600-39100+GP.Rs.5400/-
• D.S.P - 09 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.5400/-
• E.T.O - 38 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.5400/-
• District Food & Supplies Controller - 01 Post Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.5400/-
• 'A'Class Tehsildar - 16 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.5400/-
• Assistant Registrar Co.Op.Societies - 08 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600/-
• Assistant.Excise & Taxation Officer - 05 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600/-
• Block Development & Punchayat Officer - 17 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600/-
• Traffic Manager - 03 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600/-
• District Food & Supplies Officer - 03 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600/-
• Assistant Employment Officer - 21 Posts Pay Scale :Rs.9300-34800+GP.Rs.4600
Applications procedure: To apply for HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination 2011 application form can be obtained from the office of the Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula bays No. 1-10, Block - B,Sector- 4, Panchkula on payment of Rs.1000 (Pink) for Male candidates of general category, Rs.250 (Orange) for Female candidates of general category and Rs. 250 (Green) for Male and Female candidates of SC/BC/ESM and PH Ortho (with atleast 40% disability) category of Haryana only. The cost of Application form will be Rs. 1050/- for General category and Rs. 300/- for Reserved category of Haryana if obtained by post. Application forms can be purchased on cash payment at the counter of 10.00 am to 1:00 pm and 2.00 pm to 4:00 pm on all working days.
Candidates should ensure that the duly filled application forms for admission to the Preliminary Examination must reach Commission's office at Bags No.1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by post or by personal delivery by close of office working on or before the closing date i.e .27.12.2011
Last date to apply for HCS (Ex.Br) & other Allied Services Examination 2011 is 27th Dec 2011. (Last date is 03 Jan 2011 for the candidates of far-flung areas)
HCS(Ex.Br.)& other Allied Services Examination 2011 examination pattern
The examination will be Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) comprising the following stages:
1. Preliminary examination (Objective type/Multiple choice) for screening only.
2. Main examination (Conventional (Essay) type)
3. Personality test (Viva- voce)
Candidates who successfully passed the main examination will have to apply again on the separate application form which will be supplied by HPSC free of cost.
HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Exam schedule
HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Exam 2011 will be held on 25.03.2012 (Sunday) at the head quarters of Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Karnal and Kaithal Districts.
Admit cards for HCS (Ex. Br.) & Other Allied Services Preliminary Exam are being sent to the candidates by registered post. Candidates who do not receive admit cards upto 17.03.2012 should contact the Commission’s office personally at Panchkula on 19, 20, 21 and 22.03.2012 during office hours for obtaining duplicate admit cards.
For any further information or query about HCS (Ex. Br.) & other Allied Services Examination 2011 please visit the website link http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/AdvertisementHCS%20_ExBr_2011.pdf
|Guest Author: Zafar Imam 23 Feb 2012|
|Hello Sir, |
I am zafar imam and i submit form of H.C.S.(EX.BR.) & other allied services preliminary exam - 2011, but i can't receive my admit card and i don't know when my exam will conduct.Please inform me and suggest me as soon as possible.
|Author: Pooja 23 Feb 2012||Member Level: Gold Points : 2|
The exam will be held on 23rd March 2012 at the head quarters of Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Karnal and Kaithal Districts and Admit card for the same will be sent to candidates by registered post.
If you do not receive your Admit card till 17.03.2012 than please contact the Commission’s office personally at Panchkula on 19, 20, 21 and 22.03.2012 during office hours for obtaining duplicate admit cards.