School Education Department of Haryana is inviting applications for filling up of various posts on contractual basis in 36 Aarohi Model Schools of Haryana. Eligible candidates can fill School Education Department of Haryana Recruitment 2013 online application form till 20th February 2013. Please keep the printed copy of the online form with necessary certification will be brought at the time of interview/verification.
School Education Department of Haryana Recruitment 2013 for Principal, PGT & Librarian Posts vacancy details
• Principal- 17 posts (Gen-5, SC-7, BC-3, ESM-1, PH-1
• PGT-English- 9 posts (Gen-5, SC-2, ESM-1, PH-1)
• PGT- Hindi- 2 posts (Gen-1, ESM-1)
• PGT- History 10- posts (Gen-1, SC-7, BC-1, ESM-1)
• PGT- Political Science- 13 posts (Gen-4, SC-4, BC-3, ESM-1, PH-1)
• PGT- Economics- 22 posts (Gen-11, SC-7, BC-1, ESM-2, Phy. Handicapped-1
• PGT-Geography- 10 posts (Gen-4, SC-3,ESM-2, Ph-1)
• PGT-Sanskrit- 6 posts (Gen-1, SC-3, ESM-2)
• PGT-Biology- 4 posts (Gen-1, SC-2, ESM-1)
• PGT-Physics- 13 posts (Gen-5, SC-7, ESM-1)
• PGT-Chemistry- 9 posts (Gen-2, SC-4, ESM-2, PH-1)
• PGT-Mathematics- 9 posts (SC-7, ESM-1, PH-1)
• PGT-Commerce- 3 posts (SC-2, PH-1)
• PGT-Urdu- 8 posts (Gen-5, SC-2, BC-1)
• PGT-Punjabi- 6 posts (Gen-1, SC-3, BC-1, ESM-1)
• PGT-Music- 12 posts (Gen-7, SC-1, BC-2, ESM-1, PH-1)
• PGT-Fine Arts- 27 posts (Gen-13, SC-7, BC-4, ESM-2, PH-1)
• PGT-Physical Education- 21 posts (Gen-12, SC-7, BC-1, PH-1)
• Librarian- 9 posts (Gen-5, General ESM-1, SC ESM-1, SC OSSP-1, BC-A ESM-1)
Pay scale for principle: Rs.39,800/-
Pay scale for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Rs.31,240/
Pay scale for Librarian: Rs.25,750/-
School Education Department of Haryana Recruitment 2013 for Principal, PGT & Librarian Posts eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria to apply for Principal posts: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years as on 20 February, 2013. Candidate must have passed Post graduation and graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university and passed B.Ed/ M.Phil from a recognized University with 55% marks.
Candidate must have 8 year teaching experience in Government/ Recognized / Progressive Public School not below the rank of TGT/Master including 2 years in administrative capacity as Principal/Vice-Principal of Senior Secondary School/Headmaster of Secondary School.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) posts: Age of the candidate should be 21-40 years as on 20.02.2013. Candidate must have passed Post Graduation (in the subject he/she wants to apply for) in one of the subjects in Graduation with minimum 55% marks and passed B.Ed with 50% marks from recognized university/institute, candidate who . However, in the case of candidates who have qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) or M.Phil with 50% marks from recognized university/institute condition of B.Ed. will not be applicable to them. Applicant must have qualified certificate of State Teacher's Eligibility Test (STET)/ Haryana Teacher's Eligibility Test (HTET)/National Eligibility Test (NET) not applicable in the subjects of Music and Fine Arts.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Liberian posts: Age of the candidate should be 18-40 years as on 20.02.2013. Candidate must have passed 1st Class B.Lib from recognized Institution with two years experience as librarian/Assistant Librarian of University/Institution affiliated with University with B.Ed. Degree from a recognized university.
How to apply for School Education Department of Haryana Recruitment 2013 for Principal, PGT & Librarian Posts
Application procedure: Eligible candidates can send their application online through Departments' website www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in on or before 20th February 2013.
Application fee: Rs.300/- + Rs. 20 (Bank charges) for General category candidates and Rs.75/- + Rs. 20 (Bank charges) for SC/BC/ESM/PHC candidates of Haryana state should be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India under code/account number 30164102059 and send the scanned copy of the receipt of Fee Challan deposited to the State Bank of India must be sent to Joint Director, Secondary Education, Haryana, Panchkula through e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org up to 22-02-2013, 5:00 PM. Candidates who want to apply for principal and librarian post must have sent the affidavit on a judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20/- duly attested by at least Notary Public in support of the experience certificate countersigned by the Heads of institutions who have issued experience certificates to Joint Director, Secondary Education, Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula by Registered Post within seven days of the last date of application
Last date to apply for online applications for School Education Department of Haryana Recruitment 2013 for Principal, PGT & Librarian Posts: 20th February 2013
Last date to submit application fee receipt: 22nd February 2013